Tuna Mexicana Salad Puff Pastry Squares
- Course: lunch/dinner/appetizers
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 1-2 portions
Recipe and photos created by: Renata Goos
- 1 can of FINERFIN Mexicana Salad Tuna meal
- 1 13oz package of puff pastry
- ½ red bell pepper cut into julienne
- ½ yellow bell pepper cut into julienne
- ½ orange bell pepper cut into julienne
- ½ red onion cut into julienne
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 egg
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup shredded Mexican cheese
WATCH HOW WE PREPARED THIS
Add the butter, bell peppers, and onions to a large sauté pan. Sautee the vegetables over medium heat for around 15 minutes until soft. Reserve.
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
Open the puff pastry and unroll the dough over a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Using a pizza cutter cut 12-15 squares. Beat the one egg and using a cooking brush, brush the beaten egg around all four corners of each puff pastry square. Add 1 tbs the sauté vegetables in the center of each square and top with 1 tbs of FinerFin Tuna Mexicana Salad. Sprinkle each square with 1 tsp of shredded Mexican cheese.
Bake in the over for around 15 min and serve it right away.
SHARE / PRINT THIS RECIPE
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Join our mailing list for discounts, news, and more